Friday, December 10, 2010

George Clooney To Make ‘Enron’ Movie

George Clooney To Make 'Enron' Movie
George Clooney causes controversy as he ditches the original cast of the ‘Enron’ stage play while preparing to convert the production into a movie.
Read more on Screen Rant

George Clooney at Madame Tussaud’s in Las Vegas (2)
George Clooney

Image by mharrsch
Photographed at Madame Tussaud’s, Las Vegas, Nevada.

George Clooney
George Clooney

Image by Cesar Pics

George Clooney
George Clooney

Image by Cesar Pics

Forget family – Most people want to go home w/ George Clooney for X-mas http://dld.bz/9EWFby brycewrites (bryce writes)

RT @ALannaR: Don't trip … I like my old heads 2…. like a few grey hairs excite me or that rugged look … yess lawd… George Clooneyby kymleebeijing (THE Kym)

Don't trip … I like my old heads too…. like a few grey hairs excite me… or that rugged look … yessssss lawd… George Clooney m mm m – by AlannaR (ALanna )

George Clooney Trivia!
I’ve never understood what women find so appealing about the old geezer. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp I can understand, but George Clooney ???.

Answer by Katy Lynn™
Personally, I don’t think any of them are good looking. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment