Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Conan OK with Letterman, not so much with Leno (AP)

Conan OK with Letterman, not so much with Leno (AP)
BURBANK, Calif. – Conan O’Brien says he got a phone call from David Letterman over the holidays. The CBS host wanted to make sure a year of late-night TV turmoil hadn’t created a rift between them. O’Brien told reporters Wednesday that he and Letterman have “always been good. I said he didn’t owe me a phone call, but I appreciated it.” O’Brien wouldn’t be so receptive to a call from Jay Leno …
Read more on Bayou Buzz

Conan: The Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour
Conan O'Brien

Image by RichieC
Vertical shot.

LaBamba (Conan)
Conan O'Brien

Image by jf photo
LaBamba from Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes in concert at the Birchmere in VA on 12/26/07 Photo by Jerry Frishman

Conan singing “I Will Survive”
Conan O'Brien

Image by RichieC
I really like this shot.

RT @PMgeezer: MUST SEE
Alec Baldwin goes NUTS on Conan O'Brien Show. Threatens to kill Congressmen & wives. Is He Nuts?
http://j.mp/ecHMe6 #1998 # tlot – by pjkansas (p.j. Kansas)

Paul Pape's Custom 'Flaming C' Action Figure Brings Conan O'Brien's Super-Hero to the Third Dimension – http://t.co/UlBXHMw via @Diggby Egotript (Will Childs)

MUST SEE
Alec Baldwin goes NUTS on Conan O'Brien Show. Threatens to kill Congressmen & wives. Is He Nuts?
http://j.mp/ecHMe6 #1998 # tlot – by PMgeezer (Texas Bill)

Conan O’Brien Trivia!
It sounded like circus music, and I think the buffalo Sabers used that music as well for some years.

Answer by just me
I don’t think that it was a specific song with a title, it was just a little thing that the band played. If it is an actual song I’m sorry, I don’t know the name :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment