Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Glasses-Free(ky) 3D Technology Looks Dangerous

Glasses-Free(ky) 3D Technology Looks Dangerous
Inventors continue to push the envelope of 3D technology, and this latest creation to rid the world of 3D glasses invites more questions than answers. After reading this article, people also read: a=’/jay-’;b=’leno-tonight-show-young-viewers-conan-obrien-mssny-95103/’;document.write(‘ ‘); Jay Leno Reclaims Conan O'Brien's Lock on Young Viewers a=’/james-’;b=’cameron-3d-sanctum-schwarzenegger …
Read more on Screen Rant

I’m with Coco
Conan O'Brien

Image by pencrush
I started this one a couple of days ago, but finished it today. It’s Conan leaving the sinking ship of NBC.

I’m with Coco
Conan O'Brien

Image by sciascia
157/365 (the glistening ghost in the center is Conan rocking out to some rockabilly)

I’M WITH COCO
Conan O'Brien

Image by Robert Bruce Murray III // Sort Of Natural
my edit and typography on this photo www.tvweek.com/blogs/blink/2009/04/conans_tuning_up_for_t…

also.. if you like this im confident that you’ll love my facebook fan page
ohh and i tweet occasionally

RT @Ms_Rachelle: Tune in on 1/20 @keyshiacole will appear on the Conan O'Brien show and 2/21 she will be performing her song "Better Me" @the BET Honors 9/8C – by B_quiet_26 (Brandi Hill)

Conan O'Brien DC Super Hero Armed with Holstered BlackBerry: You guessed it a holster for his BlackBerry. Someth… http://bit.ly/gLYwuzby AllBlackBerry (GetABlackberry)

Conan O'Brien DC Super Hero Armed with Holstered BlackBerry http://bit.ly/dSRgHcby MobileInformer (Jason B.)

Conan O’Brien Trivia!
I herd you wasn’t informed in advance and that he’s the only one who hasn’t completely agreed on the changes that are wanted to be made. Does anyone know how he feels about it?

Answer by Gonzo
I’m not sure how he feels, but I don’t think it should be done. Leno agreed a long time ago to leave The Tonight Show. Now it’s Conan’s turn, and dare I say, now a much improved Tonight Show. I always enjoyed watching Conan, but could never quite stay up for it all the time. To be honest, I wouldn’t be sad if Leno’s show falls off the air, he’s past his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment