Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Humana co-founder and wife recognized with award named for pioneering professor

Humana co-founder and wife recognized with award named for pioneering professor
Evoking the name and message of slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., the Rev. Kevin Cosby resurrected the legacy of another African-American pioneer Monday night.
Read more on Louisville Courier-Journal

monsters
Stephen King

Image by libookperson

Carrie
Stephen King

Image by hyperion327

Children Of The Corn
Stephen King

Image by AMERICANVIRUS
Okay, this one’s for fun! Linda Hamilton’s got serious red eye.

They just posted a 2nd interview with me on the Children Of The Corn Myspace Fan Site. This interview focuses only on my interest in photography. Definitely check it out. Even if you don’t read the interview, you can scroll through some pretty huge posts of my photographs.

Here’s a link to the interview on Myspace:

blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&frie…

Also, these are some pics from the set that I took when I was 13. I posted the original scans a couple months ago. I thought I’d try to mess with the scans a bit in Lightroom. You can see the original untouched scans here:

www.flickr.com/photos/americanvirus/sets/72157611871563956/

Peace/Love.
americanvirus.com/

You: UNCANNY TALES (100-year-old Classic VAMPIRE & HORROR tales by a 19th-century Stephen King) (Kindle Edition) http://bit.ly/dKZ1zBby poppylonely (Poppy)

Stephen King Presents: Kingdom Hospital: The Complete Series (4-pk)(Tin) (DVD) newly tagged "stephen king": … http://amzn.to/dEsn3Gby reddevilclub (Red DeviL Make Money)

@mewtopia oh, Stephen King's books! it's been so long ago. IT (ai-tee, haha) was my favorite though. – by musasabium (musasabium)

Stephen King Trivia!
I remember reading a short story by Stephen King about a pilot or a guy in a plane that was carrying drugs and when the plane crashed landed, he was severely injured and had to use some of the drugs to anesthetize himself in order to amputate part of his body for food.

Answer by Henk
I believe it was called “Survivor Type.”

No comments:

Post a Comment