Thursday, January 20, 2011

Second thoughts

Second thoughts
Let's just shut up, play ball When it comes to the Jets-Patriots, the puns never stop.
Read more on Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

AC/DC
AC/DC

Image by Igor Krivokon

AC/DC Stuttgart Cannstatter Wasen
AC/DC

Image by andybooHH

AC/DC en Bilbao
AC/DC

Image by Kr3stO
Venta de entradas en la Fnac el 27/11/08

lols. I forced my brother to play 'Highway to hell' by AC/DC on his folk guitar. :L – by THEMiKENNY (Jennyfer S.;★♪♫)

#listeningto "AC/DC, There's Gonna Be Some Rockin" http://tuniver.se/artist/AC%2FDC/album/Dirty%20Deeds%20Done%20Dirt%20Cheap/song/There's%2 – by DonoDWG (Don Waddle)

AC/DC – Rock N Roll Damnation
ON REPEAT! – by violfan (Violeta Angelkova)

AC/DC Trivia!
I need some information on the construction and working of AC/DC power supplies for a project presentation at my college. I can really use some help as there wasn’t any usefull material on wikipedia. If you have any links to a site that has some information on the construction and working of a ac/dc power supply then please tell me.

Answer by aperson
I don’t know of any site, but your university library may have technical books that cover that.

No comments:

Post a Comment