Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chelsea Handler - Chelsea Handler Re-ignites Date Rumours

Chelsea Handler – Chelsea Handler Re-ignites Date Rumours
Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent have been spotted on another date. The comedienne fuelled speculation she was dating the rapper earlier this month when the pair were…
Read more on ContactMusic

Chelsea Handler
Chelsea Handler

Image by Joe Shlabotnik
Chelsea dancing to KT Tunstall. And showing us that she’s really taped in.

(UPDATE 8/7/07 – 7,983 views and finally someone marks it as a favorite!)

(UPDATE 9/4/07 – 10,000 views! It’s my second photo to reach that milestone. Coincidentally, my first photo to reach that milestone also did it today.)

Ted Harbert and Chelsea Handler
Chelsea Handler

Image by Joe Shlabotnik
Ted is the president and CEO of E! and Chelsea has her own show.

While you’re here, do click around on my photo sets to the right! Maybe you’ll find something else you like…

Also, I’m going to advertise my new blog because I can:
lousylyrics.blogspot.com

Update: Feb 2009 – this is my first photo with 100,000 views!

Sara and Chelsea
Chelsea Handler

Image by Joe Shlabotnik
Sara really wanted a picture with Chelsea Handler. I made sure she got it.

UPDATE: 1/3/08 – 5,481 views and finally someone makes this a favorite!

50 Cent and Chelsea Handler Add More Fuel to Relationship Rumours – Dose.ca http://bit.ly/cg3Uuqby chelseahandle (Chelsea Handler)

http://t.co/LhKsdBp: Lloyd Banks Talks Interscope, New Album, Chelsea Handler & 50 Cent Video http://t.co/aLcEPncby URBANEVERYTHING (URBANEVERYTHING)

Currently she's boning 50cent.Real life theyre together!RT @A_mar71: Does Chelsea Handler fuck wit black guys or does she just be joking?Lol – by CLPCG (LaurenCumminsGrigsby)

Chelsea Handler Trivia!
what do you guys think of chelsea handler? i think she’s one of the funniest of the time … but some think she has a dry sense of humor and think she makes stupid jokes? what does everyone else think?

and has anyone read “Are You There Vodka, It’s Me Chelsea” or “MHL”? can you give me brief synopses and rate them? thanks!!

Answer by ♥ Jordyn ♥
I think she’s HILARIOUS, she’s very blunt, which is why I like her. It doesn’t matter who it is, she’ll say whatever. Her show comes on in almost 30 minutes, I can’t wait :) .

And, no, I haven’t read any of her books. :( .

No comments:

Post a Comment