Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Roger Federer takes Stockholm Open

Roger Federer
by KLINX

Roger Federer takes Stockholm Open
Swiss master Roger Federer beat Germany’s Florian Mayer 6-4 6-3 to win the Stockholm Open and equal Pete Sampras’s haul of 64 ATP titles.
Read more on Stuff

Finale Roland Garros 2009 : Roger Federer
Roger Federer

Image by nicogenin
Roger Federer Gagne la finale de Roland Garros 2009 contre Robin Soderling. Paris.

Roger Federer and Justin Gimelstob
Roger Federer

Image by James Marvin Phelps (mandj98)
Roger Federer and Justin Gimelstob pre warm-up
2008 Western & Southern Financial Group Masters
Mason, Ohio

Roger Federer, Montreal 2007
Roger Federer

Image by franz88
Roger Federer in perfect serving form .

RT @ApetoGentleman: Ape to Gentleman interview Roger Federer http://ape.ag/c7mG0C #RogerFedererby allChrisB (Chris Beastall)

Yes please! RT @ApetoGentleman: Ape to Gentleman interview Roger Federer http://ape.ag/c7mG0Cby Madam_Eve (Madam Eve)

Ape to Gentleman interview Roger Federer http://ape.ag/c7mG0Cby apetogentleman (Ape to Gentleman)

Roger Federer Trivia!
who knows what is the federer’s study degree?

the best answer include 10 points

Answer by Sean B
I don’t think he has a degree. Here’s what he had to say about school:

“I started playing at the age of three. I was playing soccer at the same time. At like 10 or 12 years old, I had to make a decision what I’m going to do now more than the other one. I had more success in tennis. Decided at 14 to go down to the National Tennis Center, but it was in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, I’m coming from the German. For me, it was very tough the first half of year. I wanted to go home. I was not happy. I was crying when I will to leave on Sunday. Then I went to the Orange Bowl, under 14. Came back, felt good, started to win matches. At 16, the tennis center changed to the part of Switzerland where they speak both languages. For the future, they can go in French-speaking schools and German. I decided to quit school at that time, at 16, because I felt like school was bothering me from my best tennis. I quit school and just went very quickly. I won a junior tournament and finished No. 1 in Juniors then. Also the change from Juniors to pros was not as tough.”

No comments:

Post a Comment