Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Glenn Beck in Colorado Springs tonight

Glenn Beck in Colorado Springs tonight
COLORADO SPRINGS(AP) – Conservative commentator Glenn Beck is in Colorado Springs to promote his new book. Beck will appear at the World Arena in Colorado Springs Tuesday night. Sponsors say proceeds will go to The Constitution Challenge, which teaches children about the nation’s founding documents. The event starts at 8 p.m. Permalink | Comments
Read more on KOAA Colorado Springs – Pueblo

Glenn Beck
Glenn Beck

Image by Gage Skidmore
Television and radio host Glenn Beck speaking at CPAC.

Please attribute to Gage Skidmore if used elsewhere.

Pawsupday2 calls me stupid, then blocks me when I ask her a question about Glenn Beck
Glenn Beck

Image by kristiewells
She saw me tweeting about Glenn Beck. She joins conversation by calling me names. She says I am stupid. I don’t understand. I need to read more and listen to Glenn Beck. I told her I will follow her tweets so I could learn from her as I am interested in her opinion around Glenn Beck, Obama, etc.

She was fine until I asked her to explain what a ‘czar’ was. She chose to shut down dialogue and blocked me instead. Ok. Whatever. Just another anonymous person only willing to talk when they can berate you (scary thing is she is one of 1000′s). God forbid you try to have a civil conversation with her or any of the Beck followers.

Glenn Beck
Glenn Beck

Image by Gage Skidmore
Television and radio host Glenn Beck speaking at CPAC.

Please attribute to Gage Skidmore if used elsewhere.

Glenn Beck 2007: "And what this book is, is how do you get people to kill people?" http://t.co/vjiA50C @bpshow @huffingtonpost #KYSenby Bexxaloon (Hussein Washington)

This is why Glenn Beck Sucks http://huff.to/bcHLfr via @huffingtonpostby garak99 (Bill King)

RT @amokros: @dwallbank hard to counter when you spent your morning with Glenn beck. – by CarrieLucking (Carrie Lucking)

Glenn Beck Trivia!
After weeks of effort by many people here and in many organizations, the biggest crack in the armor of hate, lies, and bigotry has spread wide open.

Glenn Beck has been put on hiatus, vacation, as in gone for a week.

Should they use the time to fumigate and cleanse the air?

Answer by Ron K
ughh yes at your house … please

sprinkle holy water on your forehead

No comments:

Post a Comment