Tuesday, October 26, 2010

VIDEO: Jay Leno Gets Seduced By An Aston Martin V12 Vantage

VIDEO: Jay Leno Gets Seduced By An Aston Martin V12 Vantage
As I have written about in the past, the 2011 Aston Martin V12 Vantage is one of the most impressive designs to date. There’s just something about its proportions. It looks good in pictures AND real life. There are not too many cars you can say that about.
Read more on Auto Spies

Jay Leno’s other Challenger
Jay Leno

Image by dodge challenger1
Jay Leno’s other Challenger. Photo courtesy of Motortrend.com.

Jay Leno with Mike Accavitti, Director of Dodge Brand and SRT Marketing and Communications
Jay Leno

Image by dodge challenger1
Comedian Jay Leno talks with Dodge’s Mike Accavitti about his new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 while taking delivery on Monday, June 2, 2008, in Los Angeles. The new car will share garage space with Leno’s 1970 Dodge Challenger, foreground. The iconic nameplate returns to the streets after a 35 year absence.

Jay Leno
Jay Leno

Image by the1secondfilm
This is a screen grab from a video clip as we hand Jay Leno a flier for The 1 Second Film.

#TvSquad NBC's 10PM Dramas Trail Last Year's 'Jay Leno Show' Ratings: Filed under: TV News, Fall TVWas Jeff Zucker… http://bit.ly/dw8Lhoby iKeykof (КęyКǿf ĜēēК)

NBC's 10PM Dramas Trail Last Year's 'Jay Leno Show' Ratings: Filed under: TV News, Fall TVWas Jeff Zucker right al… http://bit.ly/dw8Lhoby kco_retail (Kris Oxtal)

NBC's 10PM Dramas Trail Last Year's 'Jay Leno Show' Ratings http://tli.tl/3mSRaeby themooglecom (Tom)

Jay Leno Trivia!
I need the link to the Jay Leno commercial where he asks a woman:

Who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue?
And the woman says I don’t know

Then he asks her
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
And she answers Spongebob!
I’ve searched the Jay Leno site and I cannot find it. Can someone post the link?

Answer by ♫♪♫♥Elwing♥♫♪♫
Hey Jodie;
I just got your comment in my guestbook. I am working on finding the link right now. I should post it here in just a few minutes. :)

1st Update:
Well they took the video down from the jay leno site, but I’ll keep trying to find it and I’ll keep updating.

2nd Update: Its been hours since I’ve posted my 1st update; I still haven’t been able to find anything. I’ll keep looking.

3rd Update: I searched all over YouTube, still nothing. I’ll update more if I find it.
If I don’t, I am really sorry :(

4th Update: Hey its been two days haha. But I really have not been able to find it ANYWHERE on the internet :( . I’m really sorry. I hope that someday it will show up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment