Friday, January 28, 2011

Rafael Nadal for Armani

Rafael Nadal for Armani
After stopping traffic, literally, in some cities with mega billboards of celebs like Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham in nothing but tighty whities, Armani is at it again! This time, they have recruited world’s No. 1 tennis player Rafael Nadal.
Read more on Galaxie Magazine

Real Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo

Image by Crispycereal

Real Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo

Image by Crispycereal

Bernabeu
Cristiano Ronaldo

Image by Crispycereal

Happy birthday to KJJ(0204),Cristiano Ronaldo(0205),U-know(0206)! – by Crazy_Shing (Shing Wang)

RT @kevinmaore: Mother of baby Cristiano Ronaldo dead? http://t.co/rKzINS2by B_bzilla (Mati )

Really wants Cristiano Ronaldo to follow me he is fit xx – by caitlinhere (Caitlin Bennett)

Cristiano Ronaldo Trivia!
I’m a 21-yr old Christian male and go to church every Sundays. I believe the devil is slowly casting upon me. Why? He’s making me find Cristiano Ronaldo extremely gorgeous. I’m a guy and have no homosexual tendencies but I want to get rid of this evil element that has been lurking in me ever since I saw him in the world cup last week. What should I do? Please help.

Answer by Whisper In The Dark
You should take part in Real Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment