Monday, January 31, 2011

Testaments to Better Times Still Stand Solid in Pittsburgh

Testaments to Better Times Still Stand Solid in Pittsburgh
The city’s natives flock to greener pastures like Charlotte and Atlanta, but those places lack the charm of the old steal city
Read more on The Atlantic

6 – Springsteen, Bruce – Cover Me – UK – 1984–
Bruce Springsteen

Image by Affendaddy

Bruce Springsteen et le E-Street Band au Festival des Vieilles Charrues
Bruce Springsteen

Image by zequouine

Summer: I named my cat after Springsteen. Tom: Cool… what was his name? Summer: Bruce. – by TessNevermind (Miss Vendetta.)

Sometimes Creature Banter is tragic. Just last week, Creature 2, disapproving of my music said "Who is this?".It was Bruce Springsteen. :(by CreatureBanter (Tom McFeeley)

Bruce Springsteen – The Wrestler (Official video w/ movie scenes) 2009 HQ http://t.co/n5HGGiC via @youtubeby aremitennen (写真使って作品作る人   竹村稔)

Bruce Springsteen Trivia!
This has seriously confused me for years. You know the line in Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen: “wrap your legs around these velvet rims and strap your hands across my engines”? What does it mean?

I can’t see how it can be literal on account of how motorbikes are built (to my knowledge). But what can/do engines and rims mean figuratively?

Please help! :)

Answer by Nurop shnup
I don’t know for sure, but i always took that line to be sexual.
Ya know, the climb aboard baby for a good ride, type thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment