Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's hip to be square, apparently

It’s hip to be square, apparently
I like to think that I stay ahead of the trends. (Of course sometimes I also like to think if I eat an entire chocolate cake that, against all odds, it’s still possible I could wake up the next day with a body like Gisele Bundchen.) The way I see it, I’m actually so far behind the times that if there’s one trend in particular that I’ve clung to long after it becomes passe, then there’s a chance …
Read more on Summit Daily News

Gisele Bundchen Spirit
Gisele Bundchen

Image by c-reel.com
Shooting VD – Baie de Somme – Octobre 2007

gisele bundchen, 2009
Gisele Bundchen

Image by gabriel_marchi
a top model em uma pausa para foto no SPFW, SP

Ipanema Gisele Bundchen Seeds Collection Launch
Gisele Bundchen

Image by maki eduardo
Ipanema launches their forest-inspired line of sandals at Le Souffle, The Fort, Taguig City

Photo: Benjamin with mom Gisele Bundchen in New York City (October 29). http://tumblr.com/xgpnuey9oby starsandbiglove (Someone Out there)

@ Meadd\'fan Oficial – Gisele Bundchen # http://meadd.com/giseleebundchen/32021139by faelzinh0cps (Rafael)

Post: Gisele Bundchen – Out and About in New York, Ocotober 29, 2010 http://bit.ly/agItzBby HAPPENINGS1NOW (Celebrity Buzz, News)

Gisele Bundchen Trivia!
I am just so obsessed with that picture of Gisele Bundchen, she a masterpiece of divine artwork. I go everywhere possible online just to have a picture with a larger resolution showing Gisele in her sexy photoshopped water dress picture. She’s just so blessed.

Answer by Pink Lola
I think she looks a bit like a man… JMO…

No comments:

Post a Comment