Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jonas Brothers talk about canceled gig

Jonas Brothers talk about canceled gig
The Jonas Brothers talk about the cancellation of their concert in the Mexican city of Monterrey because of security concerns. (Oct. 25)
Read more on omg!

Jonas Brothers 3
Jonas Brothers

Image by garryknight
The Jonas Brothers photo shoot on the South Bank.

Joe Jonas Brothers Birthday Cake
Jonas Brothers

Image by Kid’s Birthday Parties
I made my daughter a Jonas Brothers cake for her 8th b-day and she chose to "eat" Joe. This was her piece. My other daughter got Kevin and my 4 year old son took Nick. (Nick’s his favorite). I think I ended up with Nick’s legs. :)
More Jonas Brothers Birthday Ideas & Supplies

Jonas Brothers Concert Shirt
Jonas Brothers

Image by Kid’s Birthday Parties
My daughters’s concert shirt from the Jonas Brothers Burning Up Tour.
Unique Jonas Brothers Gifts & Apparel

"I DON'T WANNA FUCK THE JONAS BROTHERS" -@RAWRRimmninja – by CassiiSevenfold (Danny Phantom.)

RT @XIIdoliseLovato: I remember buying the Hannah Montana concert movie just because there was a tiny little picture of the Jonas Brothers in the corner…. – by StephHeartJBx2 (♥The Dreamer♥)

RT @JB_x_x: I want a jonas brothers tooth brush. – by GorgeousDemi_ (C-Pain. xox)

Jonas Brothers Trivia!
SO
theres this little band called the JONAS BROTHERS C=
and i have a little something called ana
OBBESESION with them
what do you think about them …
PRETTY AWESOME ♥

Answer by Blue
I think they’re pretty good. Music’s decent, nice people, that plain ole’ stuff.

But srsly, an obsession? They probably don’t even know you exist, obsessing over them won’t make a miracle happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment