Sunday, October 31, 2010

LeBron James admits bad 'Decision'

LeBron James admits bad ‘Decision’
LeBron James finally admitted “The Decision” – the broadcast – wasn’t such a good decision. He wouldn’t say what he’d change about the hour-long public relations disaster on ESPN, but, “if I had a do-over, I’d probably do it a little bit differently,” he.
Read more on New York Daily News

LeBron James shoots over the Big 3
LeBron James

Image by Scott Ableman
LeBron hits one of his few easy jumpers of the night

Lebron James with halo
LeBron James

Image by Craig Hatfield
Nike put this really cool ad on the side of my building last week.

LeBron James
LeBron James

Image by Keith Allison

Lebron James – Great ad! Very well said!! #nike #justdoitby winland (Winston Wood)

My nana talking about lebron james' commercial: "That was a stupid commercial." haha – by mps927 (Michael Smith)

if i see the Lebron James "What should I do?" ad one more time I am going to have to say "Leave me alone". But the BK flute solo ad is worse – by danieltowers (Daniel Towers)

LeBron James Trivia!
Mark Texiera refusing to sign with his hometown team the Baltimore Orioles, because they were not in a position to win.

Mark Texiera is from Baltimore and LeBron James is from nearby Akron.

LeBron should make the right choice and leave the Cavs because they always choke.

Answer by COLT
I don’t care what he does, he just needs to speed it up, because I am SICK AND TIRED of LEBRON, LEBRON, LEBRON.

No comments:

Post a Comment