Saturday, October 30, 2010

LeBron James uses fangs mouthguard

LeBron James uses fangs mouthguard
LeBron James uses fangs mouthguard
Read more on CBS Sports

LeBron James
LeBron James

Image by rwbakercom
LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers during Christmas day game versus the Washington Wizards.

LeBron James the King with No Rings
LeBron James

Image by mario_d
LeBron James, the King with No Championship Rings.

LeBron James New York City More Than a Game 2 by David Shankbone
LeBron James

Image by david_shankbone
LeBron James in New York City for More Than A Game Shankbone post.

This photo is included in my ‘100 People I Photographed for the Creative Commons‘ set of my favorites shots out of the thousands of people I have photographed.

(About David Shankbone)

RT @MiamiHeat: Dwyane Wade and LeBron James are on the podium. #HEATgame http://yfrog.com/6w2tkhjby 313DGhetto (Nikola Vukotic)

#yeg #sports The Hoop & The Harm: Notes from the Hardcourt: Time for a Change
 
After LeBron James (we'll get to h… http://bit.ly/9gmw04by iNews880blog (iNews880)

LeBron's Debut In South Beach A Win For Heat: by AP AP Miami Heat's LeBron James shows off his Halloween fangs dur… http://bit.ly/cQv3MHby michaelslvnv (Michael Squire)

LeBron James Trivia!
Ok I know some of ya know me as the guy who has been saying Lebron James is on PED’s, just to let ya know I am no Laker/Kobe fan I am actually just a Basketball fan and I do not hate or hate on Lebron James I will in fact admit that he is the BEST basketball player in the league. I know a lot of you Lebron James fans does not want to believe that he is on Steroids and that is understandable because you a “Fan” but I want you to see some of my points on why I think the man has used or is still using PED’s, instead of ya calling me a “hater” to brush it off I will like for you to see what I have to say and maybe it will make you think.

1) What other player that plays his position has the kind of built Lebron has..6′ 8- 6′-9 250-260 pounds

2) He’s is sooooo damn fast!…again has there ever been a man that size being as fast as he is? If you can, please name 1 other man.

3) Take a look at some pictures, Lebron has a huge head. We’re talking about Barry Bonds type of head

4) Steroids doesn’t improve every aspect of your game—– Even though Lebron James has improved his shot he is still a mediocre shooter in my opinion decent at best. But mostly everything he does is in the lane, he’s been in the league for several years now and his 3-point shooting/free-throw shooting is still mediocre, so possibly the only reason why he can do everything he does in the paint is because of his strength, physical play which you can get from steroid use.

5) Even guys that had become known as “the big athletic men” for example Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudamire, Ben Wallace do not have the body James possesses. Dwight is about 6′ 11″ 260-265 pounds he has 3 inches on Lebron and they’re around the same weight. Amare is 6′ 10″ 250 pounds again 2 inches on James but same or not as heavy, and Ben Wallace is 6′ 9″ 240…none of them are as big, fast, and powerful as LBJ.

6) I know a lot of you say that steroids or human growth hormons (HGH) does not make you jump high or run fast then how come we hear about people in the olympics using some kind of human growth hormone to make them faster example: (Marion Jones), also not all steroids make you grow veins all over your body Yankees 3rd Basemen Alex Rodriguez was a steroid user and he was not excessively big or had veins all over his body, there are now state of the art roids that do different things to you body including undetectable.

You can call it a “Freak of Nature” all you want but i bet you ANYTHING if the NBA were to test Lebron for steroids or any kind of HGH he would with out a doubt test positive, the problem here is that the league would NOT test him simply because Lebron is the face of the league at this point and that would ruin the NBA’s reputation turning into the new MLB.

Also you can say he worked hard to get his body size or what not but I’m pretty sure a lot of players in the NBA work just as hard as Lebron or more, what player in his position wouldn’t want the size of Lebron ? Come on don’t be ignorant guys. He is not a Center (even though he is bigger then a lot of them) but mostly all Centers are meant to stay around the paint so how does he get so many rebounds? he out muscles every other forward thats how.

All I’m saying is the next time you “Witness” #23 think about it. . .and maybe you too will realize that his body and athleticism is just not natural, and if ya don’t want to believe me that he is on some kind of Performance Enhancers then that is on you but I can bet my life that he is and when the world finds out he is just remember that “I told you so”.

Any thoughts ?
@FightOnUSC!- You made some valid points however comparing Rashard Lewis to Lebron James is crazy, Rashard Lewis aint the “greatest” player in th league, What makes you think the NBA ain’t just protecting there asset, Lebron James testing positive for Steroid use will crush the NBA, also Nobody knows if Michael Phelps and/or Usain Bolt is on PED’s, how long it took for them to catch Marion Jones ? they probably would have never found out if people would have not snitched. Also steroids doesnt teach you how to play basketball you are right but you being a decent BB player on roids can make you great it gives you stamina, strength, even better vision and reflectes, all different kinds of roids out that work for different thing, not all roids make you look like a body builder.
@Lebron- When I say I will bet my life it was simply to make a point on how sure I am, like I said you dont have to believe it and I dont expect a person with a Lebron avatar to believe it or consider it, and what you said is on true Lebrons weight and his athletic ability including his speed is unnatural and does not add up that is why people use the term “Freak of Nature” but its ok buddy you can brush me off by insulting me that dont bother me at all… you will find out 1 day, you will see.

Answer by John Smiths best buddy >=)
I can say that it s highly likely and youre points are actually quiite convincing…you always hear the analyst talking about how James is “the most athletic big man they have ever seen” and have you see that commercial where they are talking about that scientist or whatever and talking about his wing span and ability to jump so high for being 250 pounds? I find that ridiculous and somewhat suspicious.

@ the person below me…telling people you dont know on the web to “get a life” is basically showing that you dont have one

No comments:

Post a Comment