Thursday, February 10, 2011

Packers Win Super Bowl: Differences Between The Jets and Green Bay

Packers Win Super Bowl: Differences Between The Jets and Green Bay
Just two days ago, the Green Bay Packers beat the Pittsburgh Steelers to take the Lombardi trophy back home. They beat the team who beat the Jets to get to the Super Bowl. That brings up the following question: what are the differences between the Jets and the Super Bowl-winning Packers? What is it that the Packers were able to do that the Jets couldn’t? Is it just simply the fact that Aaron …
Read more on Bleacher Report

Transformers
Michael Bay

Image by T Hoffarth
I spent the last month working at Holloman AFB in New Mexico which, as I had already known, was a major location for the 2007 movie Transformers. Holloman as well as the White Sands National Monument stood in as the desert of Qatar. For obvious reasons, photography is not allowed on the base so I drove out to the White Sands Monument (see my other album) and took this photo. Sand is sand, and desert is desert so even though I am not in the exact spot that the filming took place, who’s gona know…

Transformers
Michael Bay

Image by T Hoffarth
"I was wondering if… if I could ride you home, I – I mean if I could give you a ride home."
This location for the movie Transformers (top) is found in the city of Redondo Beach, CA.

Transformers UK Premiere – On the carpet Shia LaBouef, Megan Fox & Tyrese Gibson
Michael Bay

Image by Craig Grobler

.@alexcreary I would like, nay, I demand fan fiction of Xenu fighting Cthulhu. Directed by Michael Bay.(via @JeremyKKirk) // haha awesome! – by alexcreary (Alex Creary)

tosh.0 just ripped on michael bay. ziiiiiing! – by heyyyitsrick (Ricky Maynard)

You know how I can tell that this isn't a Michael Bay film? There are no hot women, and there's a plot. – by jweezy206 (Josh Wachtel)

Michael Bay Trivia!
Why is that people hate Michael Bay movies so much? I personally feel he does what he’s suppose to do. Make great, entertaining, action packed movies. Bad Boy’s, The Island, the Soon to be realesed Transformers. There not meant to be “mind blowers,” Just action films. So I don’t get why everyone hates him so much. Please, someone explain.

Answer by santosh s
i don’t..i think he is a pretty good director. just got to cool down with the gung ho american stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment