Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Black Eyed Peas underwhelm Super Bowl halftime

Black Eyed Peas
by Focka

The Black Eyed Peas underwhelm Super Bowl halftime
The Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie performs with Slash during halftime of NFL Super Bowl XLV football game Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011, in Arlington, Texas. Photo: Charlie Krupa / AP
Read more on Connecticut Post

Black Eyed Peas – October 2009
Black Eyed Peas

Image by JDLaidlaw

Black Eyed Peas på Quart 09
Black Eyed Peas

Image by NRK P3
Foto: Bjørn Sture Aas / NRK mP3

Black Eyed Peas på Quart 09
Black Eyed Peas

Image by NRK P3
Foto: Bjørn Sture Aas / NRK mP3

Why ? "@NotGaryBusey: I'd rather watch black guys pee than the Black Eyed Peas." – by BcEvOlI (Emma Duncan)

RT @Wardere: Someone said the Black Eyed Peas are the worst "band" in the world…Please don't take that title away from Nickelback. It's all they have. – by kimmixkubb (kimmixkubb)

I wanna make music. That Flo-rida/ Pitbull/Black eyed peas/ 2010 Usher type of music. Who's down? – by RiiNGo_Starr (Armani P.)

Black Eyed Peas Trivia!
When I make dried black beans or black eyed peas, I fry the salt pork first, then add the grease and the chopped fatback to the beans.

Has anyone tried adding the chopped salt pork raw to the beans/peas while they are simmering? I know I won’t get the crispy bacon-like texture, but I want to know if I can save a step.

I am NOT looking for recipes, just answers, please.
Suggestions with bacon will work as well, thank you!

Answer by isellflforyou
Yes, I never cook the pork first.

No comments:

Post a Comment