Thursday, February 10, 2011

WINGING IT -- Chovanec finding his comfort zone with new position

WINGING IT — Chovanec finding his comfort zone with new position
Brenham High School senior Stephen Chovanec spent most of his high school career as a post, but has proven to be an even better wing this season, where his perimeter shooting helps to open up the Cub offense.
Read more on Brenham Banner-Press

NYC Comicon
Stephen King

Image by Carl MiKoy

Excerpts From Stephen King
Stephen King

Image by theboyleastlikely2

Children Of The Corn
Stephen King

Image by AMERICANVIRUS
John Philbin on set.

They just posted a 2nd interview with me on the Children Of The Corn Myspace Fan Site. This interview focuses only on my interest in photography. Definitely check it out. Even if you don’t read the interview, you can scroll through some pretty huge posts of my photographs.

Here’s a link to the interview on Myspace:

blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&frie…

Also, these are some pics from the set that I took when I was 13. I posted the original scans a couple months ago. I thought I’d try to mess with the scans a bit in Lightroom. You can see the original untouched scans here:

www.flickr.com/photos/americanvirus/sets/72157611871563956/

Peace/Love.
americanvirus.com/

Our trip has officially turned into a Stephen King novel. Tomorrow, whooooo will be left? O.o – by Jkagawa (Julie Kagawa)

Have books written by Janet Evanovich, Clive Cussier, Stephen King, Nora Roberts, and many others at Eureka Books.
http://j.mp/fCstnwby AllstarListings (Allstar Listings)

Photo: Stephen King Offers Thoughts About New Film Version of 'The Stand' (via @slashfilm) http://tumblr.com/xw21gwgh16by alex_segura (Alex Segura)

Stephen King Trivia!
I am doing a paper on Carrie by Stephen King and I need more sources. It would be great if someone knew a book about it.

Answer by x_kRikKa_x
I’ve watched the two movies (second one is crap, first one is a masterpiece) and read the book, and I think both are pretty clear on the meaning of Carrie. A girl with the paranormal power of controlling things with her mind or emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment