Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Heidi Klum: 'Seal and I are opposites'

Heidi Klum
by SWFL N

Heidi Klum: ‘Seal and I are opposites’
Heidi Klum says that she thinks she and Seal have a good marriage because they are different.
Read more on Digital Spy

heidi-klum-picture-1
Heidi Klum

Image by jingdianmeinv1

Team Mondo
Heidi Klum

Image by MMMMichelle

heidi-klum-got-milk05
Heidi Klum

Image by jingdianmeinv1

Germanys Next Topmodel by Heidi Klum: Castingshow Germanys Next Topmodel startet wieder: http://bit.ly/dJny1h via @suite101by Siemalies (Sigrid Kreile-Odero)

Heidi Klum speaks the truth "You shouldnt wait for other people to make special things happen. You have to create your own memories." – by MlleKel (Kelly Soule)

I still dont get how Mariah Carey got Nick Cannon and Seal got Heidi Klum. WHAT THE FUCK. – by ItsTanyaBieber (Tanya)

Heidi Klum Trivia!
I’m so sick of all of these “news” stories on the Yahoo home page. Who cares what celebrities wear? There are more important things to worry about, like actual world problems. And I don’t even know who Heidi Klum is.

Answer by Sage
For some reason, people care about celebrities. I know — I stand in supermarket checkout lines. I don’t know why people care. Perhaps the fascination with celebrities is common among people who have no life.

By the way, Heidi Klum is a fashion model and actress. She is an extraordinarily good looking woman. She would look good wearing anything. Or nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment