Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not Just for Kids: 'Hold Me Closer, Necromancer' by Lish McBride

Not Just for Kids: ‘Hold Me Closer, Necromancer’ by Lish McBride
A Seattle slacker learns he has powers. But wait, this tale has a sense of humor. A Seattle slacker learns he has powers. But wait, this tale has a sense of humor.
Read more on Los Angeles Times

Rachelle Signing for Isa
Stephenie Meyer

Image by MaplessInSeattle
Getting my Poster signed

BlurryJacob
Stephenie Meyer

Image by MaplessInSeattle
Very Blurry "Jacob"

First Beach Driftwood
Stephenie Meyer

Image by Kathy McGraw
Driftwood on First Beach in La Push WA

RT @hateTrashley: Sorry Stephenie Meyer, Harry Potter kicks Twilight's ass into space. If the actors didn't suck so much(@AshleyMGreene)maybe it'd be better. – by TeamTrashley (Can’t Back Down)

Stephenie Meyer Trivia!
I’m a big fan of the Twilight series. I was wondering what mistakes does Stephenie Meyer make while writing those 4 books. I read fast and I probably miss a lot of things, but I don’t see any mistakes. If it isn’t to much trouble please give me examples. I would really like to see the mistakes that I am over looking.

Answer by Bubbles!
she never made mistakes. it’s just people’s opinion on the book. besides, she has other books besides the twilight series that are good too. i dont think she’s a bad writer at all. thats just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment