Monday, November 22, 2010

PIX: India's favourite pin-up stars

PIX: India’s favourite pin-up stars
Move over Pamela Anderson, these are the hotties that make us drool.
Read more on rediff.com

Maria Sharapova
Maria Sharapova

Image by rocor
Bank of the West 2010

Maria Sharapova
Maria Sharapova

Image by jiazi
莎拉波娃。

Maria Sharapova
Maria Sharapova

Image by toga
Maria Sharapova signs autographs on the first day of the Bank of the West Classic 2010

my top 5 in no particular order is Sharapova, Danica Patrick, Caroline Wozniacki, Jenny Finch, and Maria Kirilenko – by ThaHouse80 (Matthew Niehus)

downloading maria sharapova's video season 2006. all hail youtube. – by hilmansiwabessy (hilman maulana s)

BREAKING: Dreams really do come true. "Maria Sharapova is now following you on Twitter!" – by stableford (Dylan Stableford)

Maria Sharapova Trivia!
I do not want one in a glass box with the picture(shadowbox) (the ones that cost around $ 400) etc, I want just a signed Maria Sharapova tennis ball (a cheap one). Can you give me a direct link to a site? Please do not say ebay or amazon just direct links Thanks

Answer by Sp!ffy.
Hehe, I have one! :)

I brought a tennis ball to one of her games and she signed it. But, other than that…I dont really know anyone who would sell one of her tennis balls for cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment