Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Martin plays it safe

Martin plays it safe
Chris Martin admits he’s been ‘playing it a bit safe’ for a large part of his life.
Read more on Sky News Australia

Coldplay @ Wembley
Coldplay

Image by Halkett
Coldplay concert 18/09/2009 at Wembley. This is a screen shot from an iPhone decibel meter application. Chris Martin tried to get the crowd to be as loud as possible. Not sure I quite captured it at its loudest.

Coldplay concert, Goffertpark Nijmegen
Coldplay

Image by JulesHolleboom.nl
The 10th of September I attended the Coldplay gig at the Goffer Park in Nijmegen. Here some shots that I took with my Panasonic Lumix LX3. All of them are postprocessed with Adobe Lightroom.

See my crumble and flan on my face #coldplayby more_orderly (Matt Hewett)

"You put me on a shelf, and kept me for yourself. I can only blame myself… you can only blame me." – Swallowed In The Sea, Coldplayby TheCyrusGurl (Miley Ray Cyrus .)

Photo: Coldplay live! http://tumblr.com/xaurngd0vby Amy_Coldplayer (Amanda Alburquerque)

Coldplay Trivia!
What is the name of the Coldplay song that has the really long guitar solo in the beginning of it? If there more than one, please list them. Thanks

Answer by Switters
Maybe, ‘Swallowed in the Sea’ it’s on x&y

No comments:

Post a Comment