Thursday, November 25, 2010

Winter Springs charity: Oprah Winfrey gifts are nice; giving matters more

Winter Springs charity: Oprah Winfrey gifts are nice; giving matters more
Eleven representatives from a Winter Springs charity collected a stack of gifts from Oprah Winfrey in a show that aired Monday. But Connie McCahan, co-founder of Change Through Giving, hopes the Winfrey headlines will bring more attention to her group’s efforts to help others.
Read more on Orlando Sentinel

Oprah
Oprah Winfrey

Image by Thomas Hawk

Oprah and Mary J Blige
Oprah Winfrey

Image by jurvetson
with friends at the after party in the "United Club at Mile High" (think they are working the subliminal branding?)

Oprah: "I cried my eyelashes off… I think it’s the most powerful thing I have ever experienced."

I just learned that my Obama photos are now in a slideshow at the Huffington Post. I took 1000 here; better post some more… =)

O, The Oprah Magazine’s LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE Walk – Times Square, NYC – 05/09/10
Oprah Winfrey

Image by asterix611
O, The Oprah Magazine’s LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE Weekend/Walk – Times Square, Manhattan NYC – 05/09/10

RT @iheartquotes: "I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself." ~ Oprah Winfrey via @Alexandria06by yourjasmin (hyemin kang)

On 'Oprah,' Fort Worth teacher given much more than an apple: In recent years, Winfrey has given away what she c… http://bit.ly/fG8QGgby jcjamerica (Julian Andre)

On 'Oprah,' Fort Worth teacher given much more than an apple: By Eva-Marie Ayala When glittery snow falls and be… http://bit.ly/eeUDdkby tweetoprah (oprah news)

Oprah Winfrey Trivia!
If you would have to give 3 reasons why oprah is influential..what would they be?

Answer by mccray_51
Money, popularity and money

No comments:

Post a Comment