Monday, November 22, 2010

Howell: Haggis is taking the hard way out

Howell: Haggis is taking the hard way out
Expatriate Canuck filmmaker Paul Haggis could have made it so much easier on himself with The Next Three Days. He chose to do everything the not-so-easy way.
Read more on Toronto Star

I love… lamp.
Steve Carell

Image by jessica @ flickr
Okay, so I don’t love this lamp but Steve Carell totally amuses me.

I’ve got night stands (which … could easily be patio furniture, but hey) and some LAMPS at last (not what I’d intended but our Ikea doesn’t carry the shades I wanted) and a cordless phone so I can sit on my couch and chat. Awesome.

blackout
Steve Carell

Image by thomasbrandt
yup, we had one. last night, from about 4:30 pm til sometime after 2 this morning. kinda bunk.

________________________
Private Residence
Standish-Ericsson neighborhood
Minneapolis, MN 55407

showtimes
Steve Carell

Image by joeszilagyi
Whats playing? We saw both Hulk and Wanted today. Nerd double feature!

@Rubberpuppie Well Derek, Steve Carell is leaving the show after season 7, but it's still going to continue. So…we need a new boss. – by The_Tweetinator (Sam Adams)

Check this video out — Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Steve Carell http://t.co/bffGadY via @youtubeby MolasisMatt (Matt)

I just voted for Steve Carell #comedicstar #PeoplesChoice. Retweet to vote http://t.co/hEVstms via @peopleschoiceby MyOnlyGirlisKJS (Spider Pig.)

Steve Carell Trivia!
I think the show is gonna get canceled! I used to love that show but this last season really wasn’t that great especially after Jim and Pam got married cuz now what do they have to work with? Anyway, what do you guys think?

Answer by Ty
That bums me out. But, I’ve still got Parks and Rec. I love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment