Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PHOTO CALL: Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan in Broadway-Aimed Bonnie & Clyde

PHOTO CALL: Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan in Broadway-Aimed Bonnie & Clyde
Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan star in the new Frank Wildhorn-Jack Murphy-Ivan Menchell musical Bonnie & Clyde at Asolo Rep in Sarasota, FL.
Read more on Playbill

Michael Jordan (1998)
Michael Jordan

Image by Vedia

Jordan North Carolina
Michael Jordan

Image by Vedia
A tour through the history of Basketball. Some pics are simply amazing.

Michael Jordan
Michael Jordan

Image by StarrGazr
Did you know that Michael Jordan is exactly 363 days younger than I am?

Did you also know I was once asked by my son if Michael Jordan could sleep over our house? (I was asleep at the time, but I did reply) "Sure, if it is alright with his mother."

They thought it was so funny…they still do.

So do I.

Michael Jordan Building
Nike World Campus
Beaverton, Oregon

The Bad Old Days – Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City http://bit.ly/gGjaevby pgamers (PGamers)

The Bad Old Days – Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City: In the wake of MJ's triumphant appearance in NBA 2K1… http://bit.ly/fJ8tHdby Fill_Lip (Phillip Pena)

The Bad Old Days – Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City: In the wake of MJ's triumphant appearance in NBA 2K1… http://bit.ly/gGjaevby Fill_Lip (Phillip Pena)

Michael Jordan Trivia!
I found an Upper Deck 1999 Michael Jordan 24K gold metal limited edition collectible card in honor of his retirement, 1639/23000 and I’m wondering how much this card is worth on the market right now because I’m not much of a basketball fan. Does anyone have any clue or estimation of its cost?

1 comment:

  1. I really would love to go to a concert of their closer here to my home and get Kenny Chesney Tickets , seems like all the biggest concerts are so far away from me.Hope so .

    ReplyDelete