Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Buffalo Bills Offensive Report Card: Steve Johnson Valedictorian

2010 Buffalo Bills Offensive Report Card: Steve Johnson Valedictorian
After a humiliating 34-3 loss to the New England Patriots, which brought the Buffalo Bills to a 4-11 record on the year, I couldn’t bring myself to compose another article detailing the sheer hideousness of yet another loss.
Read more on CBS Sports

Dave’s Place
David Letterman

Image by kevinthoule
Late Show marquee – March 28, 2005

me love david letterman
David Letterman

Image by alist

The David Letterman Communications and Media Building
David Letterman

Image by blandm
Ball State University

Johnny Depp is so socially awkward & looks like a scarecrow on David Letterman. – by haaydaniellaa (danielle roats)

Who is this guy pretending to be Johnny Depp on David Letterman? He doesn't sound like my Johnny. Rounder & not as cute. Is that gold teeth? – by JJGhatt (JJ Ghatt)

Watching Johnny Depp on David Letterman. He's so weird. I love him lol – by justMeaganC (MCM )

David Letterman Trivia!
Tell me what you think? Do entertainers like David (Jackass) Letterman have any business expressing themselves in political views? Oh, never mind I just answered my own question…they are "entertainers" following the lead and direction of others that are in the business of selling airtime. So…NO! Keep your uneducated foolish opinions to yourselves. Agree? Y or N.

Answer by Bored and hungry
Yes, its called freedom of speech, protected by the first ammendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. Oh yea, I forgot Bush/McSame were busy wiping their asses with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment