Thursday, December 30, 2010

Around the county

Around the county
Snohomish County Deputy Executive Gary Haakenson, also a former mayor of Edmonds, has an exhibit of photographs showing at the Edmonds Library. Many of the photos are of sunsets seen from Edmonds. Others were taken in Hawaii, Arizona and Washington, D.C.
Read more on Everett Herald

Signed Twilight poster
Stephenie Meyer

Image by Cara_VSAngel
My husband and I got two of these posters at the Seattle portion of the Hot Topic Twilight Tour, where we got to meet Taylor Lautner, Edi Gathegi, and Rachelle Lefevre as they signed our posters.
The Twilight Tour was originally supposed to have Cam Gigandet, "James", there as well, but Taylor took his place. That is why the posters have Cam on them, but Taylor signed in the bottom left.

MY FIRST PHOTO TO GET 1000 VIEWS!!! WOOHOO! 12/29/08
My first photo to 5000 views! 5/16/09

-Added to theCream of the Crop pool as most favorited.

Sky bar limited edition new moon
Stephenie Meyer

Image by Like_the_Grand_Canyon
Special Twilight edition Sky bar: Bellas part is creme, Jakes part is peanut butter (Werewolves eat peanut butter??) and Edwards part is caramel! Very cool bar in my opinion!

Twilight vehicles & Jacob Black’s house
Stephenie Meyer

Image by hiimniko
Left to right.
Charlie’s police car
Bella’s truck
Bella and Jacob’s motorbikes
Carlisle’s Mercedes

RT @FUCKYEAPMORE: A Stephenie Meyer tem bom gosto musical. – by karoolliny (maria karolliny .)

RT @FUCKYEAPMORE: A Stephenie Meyer tem bom gosto musical. – by carolinecozzi (Caroline Cozzi)

RT @FUCKYEAPMORE: A Stephenie Meyer tem bom gosto musical. – by camilawhateva (Camila Rodrigues ∞)

Stephenie Meyer Trivia!
I’m a total twi-hard and I was just curious if anyone ever heard about Forever Dawn in like an interview on Stephenie Meyer. I’d like to know more about it etc. Thanks :)

Please, no Twilight haters. It’s so annoying having people diss Twilight on here.

Answer by haylielorraine
This is from Stephani Meyers website:

Ever since I put up my “craptastic covers” page and included the cover I made for Forever Dawn (the original sequel to Twilight), I’ve been getting different versions of this question. First of all, here’s the reason why Forever Dawn will never be published: it doesn’t fall into the young adult genre. I wasn’t thinking about my audience yet when I was writing it, I was still just writing for my own amusement. When I knew that I was going to have to write another sequel, with a more YA focus, I went ahead and finished Forever Dawn so I could give it to my big sister for her birthday (how many of your sisters have ever written you a 600+ page book for your birthday?). Now, eventually, in the distant future, I will probably put up sections of Forever Dawn like I did with the Twilight outtakes. The reason I can’t do this for a long time is because the plot line of Forever Dawn is still working as a loose skeletal outline for the rest of the series. In other words, it’s chockfull of spoilers. So I won’t be able to put any of it here on the site until I’m past that point in the story. After Eclipse is out and we get a little closer to the release of Breaking Dawn, I’ll be able to reveal the first pieces of Forever Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment