Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More of NASCAR's best, worse in 2010

More of NASCAR’s best, worse in 2010
Jim Utter: I almost always believe the driver who does the things week in and week out to win the championship deserves to be driver of the year.
Read more on ThatsRacin.com

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by Paul Henman

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by Paul Henman

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by insidetherace

I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrickby getfitnow2day (Isabell G. Bland)

I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrickby lawrenceb3 (Lawrence D. Bland)

I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrickby tweetadderman (LD Bland)

Danica Patrick Trivia!
Nobody has asked a Danica question in a while. Can’t let that go on anymore. I’m seriously wondering if she’ll ever win another race, never mind the championship. No matter what happens from here on out, she’s earned my respect by just surviving this long and going toe to toe with some of the best in the business. 2008 wasn’t kind to AGR compared to previous seasons.

Answer by Bryan
no

No comments:

Post a Comment