Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Year in Moviews: From clunky to inspired, lousy to spellbinding

The Year in Moviews: From clunky to inspired, lousy to spellbinding
By KIRK BAIRD BLADE STAFF WRITER The Coens took on a classic in True Grit and Christopher Nolan created one in Inception. And who knew the creation of Facebook could be so dramatic and spellbinding in David Fincher’s magnificent The Social Network ? 2010 gave us these films and enough interesting storylines to fill a dozen blockbusters. In January there was career comeback No. 1 of Mel Gibson as …
Read more on The Toledo Blade

Daily drawing
Drew Barrymore

Image by scrappy annie
For some reason this turned out like Drew Barrymore!

I was in the house when the house burned down
Drew Barrymore

Image by prodigaldog
So K has this little school project — cover a piece of poster board with pictures of your favorite food, things you like to do, your family, your favorite animal, where you live, etc. I round up the pictures and start printing them out. I got the K with the chocolate cheesecake picture printed, the K on a pony picture printed, the K with her family at the beach picture printed, and then I come to the K in front of her house picture and the printer decides to run low on one or more colors. Kind of made the shadows in the bushes ignite. So here’s a scan of the print with K doing the little Drew Barrymore thing in front of No. 4112 on the Road to Damascus.

The Color Blue (#199/365)
Drew Barrymore

Image by Darkumber
Day 199 – Yet another major presentation tomorrow afternoon! The frequency and the amount of material I’m presenting that I’ve never experienced before is still overwhelming. I guess it’s what keeps me attached to my job. It’s hard to admit the passion for my job while being so stressed out today… but the fact is I never stop learning and pushing myself in this role. I need that, I love that, I thrive on that. Now why can’t it happen at my own pace? ;)

"We’ve got to learn hard things in our lifetime, but it’s love that gives you the strength. It’s being nice to people and having a lot of fun and laughing harder than anything, hopefully every single day of your life."
~Drew Barrymore

Watching #WHIP IT Drew Barrymore's directorial debut. 1hour in & I'm struggling. May watch #KICK ASS instead. – by TyroneWH (Tyrone W-H)

Drew Barrymore was such a cutie patootie – by MsQuarean (Quarean Gray)

Scarlett Johansson was spotted w/ Drew Barrymore on S. Congress in Austin? I hope Drew isn't one of those cockblocking girl friends… – by SoundcheckMag (Soundcheck Magazine)

Drew Barrymore Trivia!
I know 50 first dates and Never Been Kissed but I don’t know any others! LOL.
Any ideas? Oh, they cant be R, lol.

THANKS!

Answer by please help
Charlies Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment