Thursday, December 30, 2010

Elton John and partner become parents

Elton John and partner become parents
British pop superstar Elton John and his partner David Furnish are the proud parents of a baby boy born on Christmas Day to a surrogate mother in California, the singer’s agent said Tuesday.
Read more on AFP via Yahoo! News

P1220808
Sarah Jessica Parker

Image by azipaybarah

P1220781
Sarah Jessica Parker

Image by azipaybarah

P1220819
Sarah Jessica Parker

Image by azipaybarah

Currently watching "The Family Stone". Ohh Rachel McAdams & Sarah Jessica Parker! :"> – by mariejo19 (Mariejo Gabuyo)

@STFUParents I mean, we could have Googled, but what fun is in that? http://www.annieorphans.com/forum/topics/sarah-jessica-parker-promotedby missjonesy (Margaret)

@OhYeahGranger @Dementor_ I am a guy, she is next to Sarah Jessica Parker on my ugly list! XD – by AnnoyTwlghtFans (Twilight Hating God)

Sarah Jessica Parker Trivia!
I have three horses in my stable already and they’re named Beerwaffle, Corbin’s Revenge, and Royal Medallion. My wife named the last two so she said this one is mine. She loved Sex in the City and I think it would be funny hearing, “….and Sarah Jessica Parker running down the track in third…”

Answer by Raia
Hehe no xD

No comments:

Post a Comment