Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Miami woman charged with trafficking cocaine

Tina Fey
by Rakka

Miami woman charged with trafficking cocaine
A woman who flew from Miami via San Francisco has been arrested in Sydney on trafficking cocaine and could face life in prison. The woman’s arrest by Australian Federal Police came after a 23-year-old woman with 2.5 kilograms of cocaine in her possession, was arrested in Miami on Thursday.
Read more on Calcutta News

DSCN0550
Tina Fey

Image by micropig
Und TINA FEY

Japanime Nerd
Tina Fey

Image by heyimlindsayp
He said I looked like Tina Fey so I said thanks, and snapped his photo.

30 Rock
Tina Fey

Image by missedtheboat
No Tina Fey / Alec Baldwin sightings

@natashadye NOO!!! I Still like Tina Fey more right now. That said, she is married (to an ugly dude (not that I'm better)) and has a kid. =( – by AndreaGoldston (Andrea Goldston)

@Maestro Now I can't stop imagining you talking like Tina Fey. – by ivey (Michael D. Ivey)

Anybody seen 'Date Night' wit Tina Fey?? I think I'm bout to watch it.. – by Fresh2DefJAY (James Williams)

Tina Fey Trivia!
You know how they always have the actors on Saturday Night Live imitate politicians. I think that Tina Fey will be perfect to play Palin; they already look about 85 or 90 percent the same anyway.

Answer by Sincere-Advisor
She is a comedian for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment