Thursday, December 30, 2010

Miley Cyrus Has a Very Merry Bong-Free Christmas

Miley Cyrus
by rwoan

Miley Cyrus Has a Very Merry Bong-Free Christmas
With the smoke pretty much cleared on the whole bong brouhaha, Miley Cyrus was able to enjoy a relaxing, karaoke-filled holiday weekend with the family down in…
Read more on E! Online

Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus

Image by ♥Karen♥-celebfan-lz215✿
Miley Cyrus leaving tanning salon in Los Angeles.


Miley Cyrus

Image by OctoberCrystal
I got bored and made this blend/graphic of Miley Cyrus aka my hero ;D

miley cyrus
Miley Cyrus

Image by ♥Karen♥-celebfan-lz215✿
BULGA BAG
In addition to her new male friend, Miley Cyrus makes her Bulga "Le Tresse" bag an everyday companion.

I liked a YouTube video — miley cyrus; "I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am" http://youtu.be/P4vCFSsln7w?aby fuckitshayls (terry yo. ♪)

Do you like Ashley Tisdale ? / Miley Cyrus ? (@iJever live on http://twitcam.com/39hko) – by cacarol_hope (Hope)

@Mileyyy_ take a pic. If they do have a Miley Cyrus wax figure please! – by BlueberBlue10 (Bootylisious.)

Miley Cyrus Trivia!
I have 1 ticket to see Miley Cyrus live at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma Washington. It is section 3 row 2 seat 1. So it is literally right up to the stage. Im looking to sell it on ebay. I was planning to go but now I can’t. I have something that has come up that cannot be missed. Thank you to all who help me out! (plus metrostation is the opening act and they are very good too!)

Answer by je m’en fous
$ 0.0008

No comments:

Post a Comment