Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best music quotes of 2010

Best music quotes of 2010
Another year, another endless supply of quips from music stars with special shout outs to Katy Perry, Ringo Starr, Slash and Ke$ ha.
Read more on Jam! Showbiz

toby keith smashed
Toby Keith

Image by BillRhodesPhoto

Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill
Toby Keith

Image by nan palmero

Toby Keith in Charlotte, NC in 2004
Toby Keith

Image by mean daddy

RT @butchwalker: Just heard my first Toby Keith song on the radio. Threw up in mouth a little. <- lol – by BrodyMurakami (Brody Murakami A&R)

RT @butchwalker: Just heard my first Toby Keith song on the radio. Threw up in mouth a little. – by Shelzadoc (Shelley Turner)

"@butchwalker: Just heard my first Toby Keith song on the radio. Threw up in mouth a little."
Courtesy of the red white and blue… – by rxdude94 (Brian Duttlinger)

Toby Keith Trivia!
3 or 4 years back I went to a Toby concert sponsered by ford truck. Joe Nichols played along with some girl who was very good. Trying to remember who this might have been.The concert was in Spokane Washington so I would guess she played on the west coast tour with him. Thanks.

Answer by joyfull2006
I am thinking Lindsey Haun the young lady who was in “Broken Bridges” with Toby. She had one song “Broken”, that was a beautiful song. Also Toby & her did some more music on his soundtrack of that movie. He also signed her on his record label. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment