Friday, December 31, 2010

Big tickets, big bucks

Big tickets, big bucks
Rock concert ticket sales have plunged but some old acts are raking in millions more than new bands.
Read more on WA Today

the Jonas Brothers. -explored!
Jonas Brothers

Image by jules adele
Please note:
all photography was taken by ME.

This picture was in Flickr’s Explore!
Thanks, guys!

jonas brothers
Jonas Brothers

Image by ღ♥ღ Reem ღ♥ღ
Credit joe-jonas.com

jonas brothers
Jonas Brothers

Image by ღ♥ღ Reem ღ♥ღ
Credit joe-jonas.com

RT @mclovinjonas: Kinda pumped for this year :) Eager to find out all this Jonas Brothers music! It is gonna be the year of the Jonas!! – by Team_Delena_ (Team Delena)

RT @xAbi_JickNonas: My dreams for 2011 are to meet the Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift. ♥ – by hannahbananakah (Plark-Clerry H.)

RT @AiNhOoooA: I just voted "Jonas Brothers " on "Jonas or Bieber?" Vote now: http://bit.ly/eiDDQ7by TOPris (Priscila (:)

Jonas Brothers Trivia!
Who out there is a JONAS BROTHER FAN!!! I love THEM!! Who else is a fan>?? Who is ur favorite Jonas? I love Nick! He is so hot!!!!!!!!

Answer by LOL!
I like the Jonas Brothers too!!!! I agree, my favorite is Nick he is really hot and sings the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment