Tuesday, December 28, 2010

'There's people that will fill my boots, I'm sure,' says Lou Madonna

‘There’s people that will fill my boots, I’m sure,’ says Lou Madonna
PRINCE — At 77, Lou Madonna clearly personifies the maxim that it’s better to wear out than rust out. Only hours after the Oct. 25 municipal election, in which voters nudged him out of the reeve’s chair in favour of Coun.[...]
Read more on The Sault Star

Madonna_0254
Madonna

Image by Omar Omar

the Madonna Inn,
San Luis Obispo, California,
US of A.

Madonna “Hard Candy”
Madonna

Image by Appfrica
Madonna’s got a new baby on the away! No not from Africa, from Warner Bros! I won’t bother with a URL, you know where to find her.

Madonna – Hung Up
Madonna

Image by Karen Blue
Madonna – Hung Up (06)

Listening to the True Blue album by #Madonna. Papa Don't Preachh – by RandyTheWanted (Randall C.)

I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want.if that makes me a bitch, okay. ~ Madonna Ciccone via Alisa Valdez – by applejax06 (Alicia)

RT @JustCiccone: Madonna I ♥ YOU – by DebbyMadonna (Deborah Chiapello)

Madonna Trivia!
Hard Candy features a 50 year old Madonna decked out in a leather thong, legs spread apart.

Does this image do her justice?

Answer by Andrew M
How did your eyes not bleed?

No comments:

Post a Comment