Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TV Today

TV Today
The Ellen DeGeneres Show (3 p.m., NBC10) – Sofia Vergara; Justin Bieber; inventor Ethan Fisher. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (8 p.m., 6ABC) – Tim Burton’s version of the Roald Dahl story, starring Johnny Depp.
Read more on The Philadelphia Inquirer


Tom Hanks

Image by Blue Serge

Le scarpine sono molto più interessanti…
Tom Hanks

Image by Blue Serge

PromHanks139
Tom Hanks

Image by sierraromeo [sarah-ji]
Annual fundraiser for www.826chi.org

Tom Hanks Redemption #actorfilmsby ramellinger (Becky Mellinger)

Meryl #Streep obviously, but Bill #Murray or Tom #Hanks? I'm leaning towards Murray, but a few years ago Hanks would have been clear. – by SpiderJude (Jude Rovira)

@RitaWilson Been reading Tom Hanks on Twitter for months.Didn't know you were here."Twitter–where serendipity meets karma."NWJ knowords. – by Wylieknowords (Wylie Jones)

Tom Hanks Trivia!
I need to know real bad!! Pleas!!! And, I’m sorry if I’m being too pesky, but I need to know allot of information. If you can’t give me plenty, could anyone tell me where (what website) I could find this type of information? Of Tom Hanks or any other actor or actress that got prepared for a certain film. Anything you know!

I know I sound a little desperate but, to be honest, I think I am! XD

♥♥ thx!

Answer by EW.com
Hanks famously gained, then lost a lot of weight to play Chuck Noland at various stages of the movie. He filmed the first part of the movie heavy. Then director Robert Zemeckis went away and shot another movie, “What Lies Beneath,” while Hanks spent a year dieting and exercising for a year in order to lose 50 pounds to play the leaner Chuck who’s been stranded for four years. Finally, Zemeckis returned and shot the rest of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment