Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Old reliables falter, potential new stars emerge

Old reliables falter, potential new stars emerge
Spot Tiger Woods a four-stroke lead going into the final round — at his own tournament, no less — and the winner’s check is a gimme. At least, it used to be. Not only did Woods fail to cash in at the Chevron World Challenge this month, he went the entire year without winning a single tournament, a first in his career and a drought unthinkable just 13 months ago. But Woods was hardly the only …
Read more on Standard-Examiner

SPORT MLB BASEBALL
Derek Jeter

Image by Keith Allison
New York Yankees Derek Jeter bats against the Baltimore Orioles, Sunday July 29, 2007 at Camden Yards in Baltimore. .Jeter batted 2-3 with 2 walks in the 10-6 win.

SPORT MLB BASEBALL
Derek Jeter

Image by Keith Allison
New York Yankees Derek Jeter bats against the Baltimore Orioles, Sunday July 29, 2007 at Camden Yards in Baltimore. .Jeter batted 2-3 with 2 walks in the 10-6 win.

El Capitan
Derek Jeter

Image by terren in Virginia
Derek Jeter getting ready to hit one at the Stadium.

@yfollowu300 u aint a gram of cocaine more like some baking soda,bake you with this heater derek jeter coudnt rock this bolder – by moresl (matt)

U aint a gram of cacaine more like some baking soda,bake you with this heater derek jeter coudnt rock this bolder – by moresl (matt)

http://www.kids-joy.com/derek-jeter-2-new-york-yankees-8-plush-teddy-bear-beanie-baby/ DEREK JETER #2 NEW YORK YANK #Baby #Beanie #Bearby kidsjoycom (kids-joy.com)

Derek Jeter Trivia!
My uncle and my aunt probably are taking me to a Angels Vs Yankees Game on September.And if I went I thought of getting someone autograph like Derek Jeter Or Alex Rodriguez.So when I get there how am I going to get there autograph? I really really like the two of them! =)
If I get to go this will be my first MLB Game.Anyways is there anyway to get their autographs? Thanks If you Can Help!
Note:I live In Anaheim not New York :)

Answer by Woowwwwwwwwwwww
I would go near the dugout in between inbetween innings with a pen and baseball, if that doesnt work look for them after the game.
its not easy to get superstars autographs at a game but its possible.

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment