Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 Things To Do This Week

10 Things To Do This Week
Eat chocolate, eat out, rock out or drive a go-kart.
Read more on The Express-Times

David Letterman writer Kevin McCaffrey at Chicago Underground Comedy April 7, 2009
David Letterman

Image by Elizabeth McQuern
Chicago Underground Comedy is produced by Dan Telfer and Elizabeth McQuern every Tuesday at 9:30 at the Beat Kitchen, 2100 W. Belmont. All photos by Elizabeth McQuern.

www.chicagoundergroundcomedy.com
www.bellarossa.blogspot.com

As always, comedians are welcome to use my pictures for whatever they’d like, as long as they credit me – that mean if you use a pic as your Facebook profile pic, or whatever, please add a note that says "photo by Elizabeth McQuern." Thanks!

I’m also happy to give you the original hi-res photo (that’s what you’d need to use it for any print stuff) so lemme know ASAP because I only keep the originals for a little while.

David Letterman writer Kevin McCaffrey at Chicago Underground Comedy April 7, 2009
David Letterman

Image by Elizabeth McQuern
Chicago Underground Comedy is produced by Dan Telfer and Elizabeth McQuern every Tuesday at 9:30 at the Beat Kitchen, 2100 W. Belmont. All photos by Elizabeth McQuern.

www.chicagoundergroundcomedy.com
www.bellarossa.blogspot.com

As always, comedians are welcome to use my pictures for whatever they’d like, as long as they credit me – that mean if you use a pic as your Facebook profile pic, or whatever, please add a note that says "photo by Elizabeth McQuern." Thanks!

I’m also happy to give you the original hi-res photo (that’s what you’d need to use it for any print stuff) so lemme know ASAP because I only keep the originals for a little while.

Central Park
David Letterman

Image by Majuzinha

RT @JustinDimples: ATTENTION: Jan 28: Justin will be on Jay Leno. Jan 30: Extreme Home Makeover. Jan 31: David Letterman. Feb 3: Regis and Kelly. – by JustEmilyC (Emily Corneliuson :) )

just watched the worst David letterman show. it was a rerun he had Robert dinero and Dustin Hoffman. my god what was wrong with dinero – by TheComicFarmer (The Comic Farmer)

We Hear: Mitt Romney, David Letterman, Andrew Weisblum and more… – Boston Herald http://bit.ly/dOrMCJby gopnews (Republican News GOP)

David Letterman Trivia!
Or what are the ultimate top 10 reasons that David Letterman is sometimes a jerk? I am still wondering why David Letterman would want to influence voters and the general public by stating the top 10 reasons that Barack Obama is overconfident in his Presidential candidacy. Letterman also had a top ten list about John McCain which I thought was inappropriate but more favorable to John McCain, and the press and “powers that be” did not make a fuss over it. Don’t get me wrong I like David Letterman most of the time, and I graduated from his alma mater, Ball State University. I just think that sometimes that David Letterman has “the big head” and is a bit too cocky, power hungry and presumptuous concerning his own politics. At any rate, wasn’t what David Letterman did to slam Barack Obama tacky and low class? It is like John McCain’s publicity team comparing Barack Obama to Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. What do these two women have to do with politics? What do you think about celebrities endorsing or slamming Presidential candidates?

Answer by STLgal81
Glad you asked! I was just thinking how annoyed I am by this phenomenon. WHO CARES WHAT CELEBRITIES THINK??? This country is way too concerned about celebrity status. I am in no way saying that all celebrities are dumb or have no valid political opinions, but come on… Does ANYONE care that Heidi Montag (chic from the Hills engaged to Spencer Pratt) is endorsing John McCain??? Why do we care what this girl thinks? She was in obscurity like the rest of us until she was lucky enough to land on a “reality” TV show filled with rich, overindulged twenty-somethings and now I’m supposed to give a damn about her political views? Can she spell McCain? Sorry about that rant… All I’m saying is that just because someone is on the cover of People or on my television set does not mean that I automatically should give credence to what they think about politics. This campaign is so critical to our livelihood. We CANNOT afford to get lost in the hype of campaign tactics. We need to ignore these commercials and propoganda and get down to the core issues: Will I have affordable health care? Will the cost of education continue to skyrocket to the point where I won’t be able to send my children to college? Will I have to continue to put $ 100 worth of gas in my tank? Will my student loan debt EVER go down by getting a reasonable interest rate? These are the things that will determine who I vote for, not David Letterman. And if Americans were smart, they’d follow suit. DON’T GET CAUGHT UP IN THE PERSONAL SLAMS!!! I could care less if Obama is cocky. Just as long as he helps me out of this recession and helps me put food on the table and money in my savings account, I don’t give a damn about his personality. BE SMART FOLKS…

No comments:

Post a Comment