Friday, January 28, 2011

Lucy Schwartz to play the BMI Snowball

Lucy Schwartz to play the BMI Snowball
Lucy Schwartz has never been to the Sundance Film Festival. She has never appeared in a film. But her songs have.
Read more on Park Record

Coldplay Concert
Coldplay

Image by Mathieu Thouvenin
Coldplay singing the famous "Billie Jean" song by Michael Jackson during their concert in Mountain View, California.

It’s not the full song, for the full song check it out of Vimeo.

Amazing! I love Coldplay :D ! RT @Jonathan_Barr Listening to "In My Place (New Album Version) by Coldplay and loving it! – by vladimiralcala (Vladimir Alcalá)

RT @klubbkiddkl: Coldplay in KL? I heard that it's going down in May. Coldplay fans keep your fingers crossed. – by WinaSheella (Wina Sheella)

I am listening to Coldplay & The Scientist http://bit.ly/ecDlcQ (via @GetGlue) #ColdplayTheScientistby pavisromero (Paulina Romero )

Coldplay Trivia!
I want to cover warning sign by coldplay with my band, and I want to write the music down for them, but I can’t figure out the tempo or the time signature.
Excuse me if it’s obvious, but I just can’t get it, please answer, as it’s been bugging me for ages, and I couldn’t find my answer in Google.

Answer by Alpha
It fits in a 4/4 measure
And its for sure 70 BMP

You can help yourself with ultimateguitar.com

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=warning+sign&w=songs

Good luck with covering..

No comments:

Post a Comment