Sunday, January 30, 2011

Euro heavyweights circle for superstar Austrian striker

Euro heavyweights circle for superstar Austrian striker
It is chequebooks at 40 paces for one of the most prolific goal-scorers on the continent, writes Jack Bell.
Read more on Brisbane Times

Real Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo

Image by Crispycereal

Real Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo

Image by Crispycereal

Real Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo

Image by Crispycereal

RT @Ronaldo74Ever: If Tokio Hotel fans can have the WeLoveTokioHotel tt still then we @Cristiano fans have to try to have Viva Ronaldo TT as long as we can – by EbonySlugR7 (Sharon Stanley)

If Tokio Hotel fans can have the WeLoveTokioHotel tt still then we @Cristiano fans have to try to have Viva Ronaldo TT as long as we can – by Ronaldo74Ever (Shabana)

FIFA 11 34 "Piazza Cristiano Ronaldo" new free off the woodwork http://dlvr.it/FN1z2by ColetteFenley (Colette Fenley)

Cristiano Ronaldo Trivia!
Champions League 09-10. Explain me how Real Madrid wouldn’t make it to the knockout stage without Cristiano Ronaldo?

Let’s see what you guys are capable of..
Biℓℓie♆Jean (I caused a scene): I expected you to answer the question, as a Real Madrid fan instead of posting pointless :)

A better question could be: Why do you support Real Madrid, when you cannot answer a simple question?

Answer by Biℓℓie♆Jean (I caused a scene)
Can you explain to me why you, a supposedly dedicated Barca fan, are so obsessed with Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid?

Edit: Of course you were expecting me.
And I am actually a Barcelona fan, too. I support my favorite players, and some of them are on Madrid (Kaka, CR, Ozil, and Sergio Ramos). But I also have favorite players on lots of other teams. Messi, Fabiano, Pato/Ronaldinho, Muller/Schweinsteiger/Ribery, etc etc.
Being American, I obviously don’t live in those places. So I go by what I see on FSC, ESPN, World Cup matches, and any other soccer source I can find. So you can call me a “bandwagoner” or whatever you please. I don’t care, because I don’t live over there, and matches aren’t a matter of life and death to me. I just love the game.
I would never call myself a “Madridista”. YOU, however, may as well be one, since you have a mildly unhealthy obsession with the club. I understand the whole Barca/Madrid rivalry, but perhaps you should go get yourself checked.

Is the Almighty Fabiola pleased with my response?

Edit: Lol thanks Envy, you’re awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment