Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oscar snubs and surprises: Who missed the cut?

Oscar snubs and surprises: Who missed the cut?
So what exactly does Christopher Nolan have to do to get an Oscar nomination? The Inception mastermind was snubbed for the third time, but that wasn’t the biggest surprise.
Read more on KFDA-TV Amarillo

img_1115
Julia Roberts

Image by allynfolksjr
A film few arrived right outside the UW Rome Center to film some of Julia Robert’s new movie. At one point for a few hours there was a large black sheet over most of this area and students were unable to leave the Rome center.

wasn’t alone at notting hill
Julia Roberts

Image by Sjors.

Notting Hill
Julia Roberts

Image by geirarne
Hugh Grant and that ha-ha funny guy that walks around in his underwear is not in this picture. Neither is Julia Roberts.

WOW Julia Roberts daughter looks real HOT like her mother ;) http://bit.ly/fU5s48?=oti5 Michely – by Aura40280 (Aura Lunt)

I heard Julia roberts rejected james cameron AVATAR II offer..wow http://bit.ly/gOy9h1?=mte1 Michely – by Chelsea81760 (Chelsea Rush)

I heard Julia roberts rejected james cameron AVATAR II offer..wow http://bit.ly/eJM7GK?=mtiz #nickionsnl Friday – by rachaely75 (Rachael Humphrey)

Julia Roberts Trivia!
I’m in-sane-ly in love with Julia Roberts (what’s not to love?). I love her. I go nuts when I see her in a magazine, on film, or on a poster. How do I fall out of love with her, so I can focus on getting back together with my ex-wife?

Answer by Tam B
therapy is required,I would imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment