Saturday, January 29, 2011

'Death of a Salesman', With "Walking Dead" Star Jeffrey DeMunn, Opens at Old Globe

‘Death of a Salesman’, With “Walking Dead” Star Jeffrey DeMunn, Opens at Old Globe
Tony Award nominee Jeffrey DeMunn, freshly noticed for his elder-survivor role in the hot TV series “The Walking Dead,” plays Willy Loman in Arthur Miller’s Death of Salesman, opening Jan. 27 following previews from Jan. 22 at The Old Globe in San Diego, CA.
Read more on Playbill via Yahoo! News

Children Of The Corn
Stephen King

Image by AMERICANVIRUS
I think this one’s my favorite.

They just posted a 2nd interview with me on the Children Of The Corn Myspace Fan Site. This interview focuses only on my interest in photography. Definitely check it out. Even if you don’t read the interview, you can scroll through some pretty huge posts of my photographs.

Here’s a link to the interview on Myspace:

blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&frie…

Also, these are some pics from the set that I took when I was 13. I posted the original scans a couple months ago. I thought I’d try to mess with the scans a bit in Lightroom. You can see the original untouched scans here:

www.flickr.com/photos/americanvirus/sets/72157611871563956/

Peace/Love.
americanvirus.com/

Map Cymru yn y ffilm “The Dead Zone”
Stephen King

Image by nicdafis
Mae gweld hwn jyst yn ychwanegu cymaint i’r ffilm. Pam mae Johnny Smith (Christopher Walken) â tea towel map Cymru ar wal ei fflat?


Stephen King

Image by macaroononastick

Now that I think of Creepy Crawlers Stephen King came to mind lol (I need sleep) Question… — Yes I do. He's awesome http://4ms.me/hNhNIPby Valentena_ (Valentena)

@KimmeKhalid now you know how Stephen King feels. – by KimmePete (Kimberly Crosby)

"Any word you have to hunt for in a thesaurus is the wrong word. There are no exceptions to this rule." <– #Fact
Stephen Kingby bracefaceshawty (Stephen Beckham)

Stephen King Trivia!
i was reading stephen king’s On Writing and noticed that he said to avoid the passive tense. he says that he’s been good at avoiding the passive tense. in his novels how often does he use the active voice(percent)? and how much of the passive tense is acceptable ?

Answer by LJ K
I don’t recall a single Stephen King book I’ve read that was in a passive tense at all. I certainly can’t give you any percentages on active voice in a book of his as compared to passive… that would take a lot of research, or a computer program I can insert a King novel into to get a percentage, and I’m unable to do the research and have never heard of such a computer program. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment