Saturday, January 29, 2011

Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant passes Hakeem Olajuwon for 8th on NBA all-time scoring list

Los Angeles Lakers’ Kobe Bryant passes Hakeem Olajuwon for 8th on NBA all-time scoring list
Two summers ago, Kobe Bryant called up Hakeem Olajuwon so he could see the legendary big man’s footwork up close and try to steal a few of his post moves. Friday night against the Sacramento Kings, Bryant took Olajuwon’s place in the record books.
Read more on ESPN

wedding window
Michael Jordan

Image by istolethetv

17 Michael Jordans &
Michael Jordan

Image by Erik Charlton
18 nuclear bombs falling

I've failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. ~Michael Jordanby Paultechman (Paultechman)

RT @StanIzDaMan: RT @MorrisBX: VIDEO: Michael Jordan 1987 – Full Dunk Contest (Throwback) -> http://t.co/M6z2KyP via @ThatHustleby ThatHustle (ThatHustle)

RT @ganedineroya: I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. Michael Jordanby luismanuelopezc (Luis Manuel López)

Michael Jordan Trivia!
how much is a michael jordan watch worth? i tried to sell it at a garage sale and they told me it should sell for more? i tried selling it for 10$ what do you think? HELP ME!!!! PLEASE

Answer by Nocioni
no pic? no description of the watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment