Monday, January 31, 2011

Grand-Am-Daytona 24 Hours Results

Grand-Am-Daytona 24 Hours Results
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida (AP) — Results Sunday in the Daytona 24 Hours at Daytona International Speedway with laps completed (starting position in parentheses):
Read more on FOX 11 Tucson

Reservoir Dogs, Imperial Edition
George Lucas

Image by Jeff Hester
4/365

It’s unusual to see street art in San Clemente. Having recently watched "Exit Through the Gift Shop" (worth watching) this captured my eye.

I spied it on a temporary construction fence (how very "safe" for a street artist) for the new fire station/senior center (weird combo?) behind the Starbucks on El Camino.

I like the juxtaposition of the Reservoir Dogs and Star Wars Stormtroopers.

When *will* George Lucas stop shamelessly dishing out this #CloneWars crap to fans of #StarWars and move along to something else? – by jfx108 (Jeff Durst)

George Lucas : 10 Best Coming Of Age DVDs To Own – Screen Junkies http://uxp.in/27324546by alekdros (aleksan drosfrigeri)

@tobinharris Save money next time by simply doing a swap with George Lucas' personal copy for one of your NH In Action books. – by madebybear (john bear)

George Lucas Trivia!
I prefer the original closing scenes of Obi-Wan & Yoda acknowledging the original Anakin.

Where can I get the DVD with the original ending still intact and uncorrupted?

Its just WRONG!!!

Because Luke never knew his father when his father was his age, the discontinuity is an abomination.

Answer by zebbie g
I wish I knew, I just feel that Lucas, even though its his vehicle, messed up the whole Star Wars prequels with certain storylines.Darth Maul could have stuck around, as far as I’m concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment