Saturday, January 29, 2011

Roux beats Gervais to beard title

Roux beats Gervais to beard title
Top chef Michel Roux has beaten comedian Ricky Gervais by a whisker to the title of Beard of Winter, according to the Beard Liberation Front (BLF), the informal network of beard wearers.
Read more on Shropshire Star

Live 8 : Joss Stone
David Beckham

Image by Craig Grobler

G30706_F_p3
David Beckham

Image by adifansnet
Rights owned by adidas

half time madness
David Beckham

Image by pink_fish13
this was actually pretty hysterical

bowbow: adidas Originals by Originals David Beckham – Superstar Saddle DB | Available Now: bowbow:adidas Origina… http://bit.ly/eBqp3yby TwitFlip (TwitFlip)

Just cop'd the new Adidas kicks from the Beckham collection at @UNDEFEATEDinc. These fit real nice -> http://bit.ly/bH4XcAby anthonyvaladez (anthony valadez)

RT @10milekid david beckham crispier than alot of niggas—#fact – by french_connect1 (Valerie Tiapocket)

David Beckham Trivia!
Also I have nothing against David Beckham, but I have to do this for a grade…lol.
I need some “dirt” (as my teacher calls it) on David Beckham. Why? Because I’m doing a debate against someone who’s point of view is that David Beckham is the most influential person of the 21st century. I’m not asking anyone to do the work for me, but I need at least a layout or some ideas of things I can use in my debate against him. I only know very little about David Beckham. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Answer by Mursal S
Idk why you wouldn’t like him he’s cute! But I guess you could say that he does very “revealing” photo shoots for Armani Exchange or watever! Idk it’s hard because I like him, sry!

No comments:

Post a Comment