Sunday, January 30, 2011

Girl with diabetes helps other kids in the hospital by donating toys

Jonas Brothers
by Focka

Girl with diabetes helps other kids in the hospital by donating toys
Seeing a doctor can be scary for many of us, especially for a child, but one young girl took it upon herself to start collecting toys for other kids staying in the hospital.
Read more on WEAU Eau Claire

Jonas Brothers Hershey 8-14-10 196
Jonas Brothers

Image by Mom the Chauffer

Jonas Brothers Hershey 8-14-10 119
Jonas Brothers

Image by Mom the Chauffer

Jonas Brothers Hershey 8-14-10 177
Jonas Brothers

Image by Mom the Chauffer

RT @mileyuntamed: Justin Or Jonas brothers Concert ? ( make me proud & c… — I'd say Jonas. I'm a Jonas & a Bieber fan, but Jonas a… http://4ms.me/hXEmLWby JoeJonasProud (callmePattie *_*)

RT @Sexyjosephj: HERMOSURA TALENTO HUMILDAD CARISMA SEXY = JONAS BROTHERSby BiancaSedano (Bianca Jonas Simpson)

RT @mbiss: @AlexanderNoyes what do you miss most about playing with the jonas brothers? or do you not miss anything? – by DannieLovesYou (Danielle)

Jonas Brothers Trivia!
I’ve been coerced into going to a Jonas Brothers concert by my daughter and two of her friends. How long do these things last? I think Demi Lavato is the special guest, I don’t know if that makes it last longer.

Answer by Honey,wont write you a love song
why dont you just cut off their ears?

trust me, you’ll do them a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment