Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jeremy Piven: 'I had chemistry with Miley'

Jeremy Piven: ‘I had chemistry with Miley’
Jeremy Piven says that he loved getting to know Miley Cyrus on the set of So Undercover .
Read more on Digital Spy

By The Bay
Miley Cyrus

Image by Mike Schmid
Where we ate lunch in Tampa.

The Hilton in Greensboro, North Carolina
Miley Cyrus

Image by Mike Schmid
Cool bathroom

let’s have the time of our lives!
Miley Cyrus

Image by mathekr
minha capa pra the time of our lives. acho que ficou mais a ver com a musica do que o ep em si :P

-

my the time of our lives cover. i think it looks like a cover for the song, not the ep but that it :P

RT @AKAholic08: "Dear America,You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.Sincerely, Canada" – by vintage_storm (Gabriella Nordé)

Miley cyrus – can't be tamed :)by hotshxt_PINK (kendriea :) )

Miley Cyrus and Robert Pattinson Paintings Featured In Young Hollywood Exhibit http://twlv.net/QScHQNby LetsTalkMiley (Miley Cyrus Talk)

Miley Cyrus Trivia!
I am a female that is 180 lbs and that is 15 years old. I want to diet and exercise like Miley Cyrus. But I can’t find a website on where to find this information out on how to diet and get fit like her. If anyone can give me advice that would really be helpful or a website that I can go on. Thanks!

Answer by horseryder77
She isn’t fit, it’s genetic what she looks like.
Besides, she’s not a very good role model….

Just eat right and exercise. It’s the best you can do.. and do it for yourself, not to look like some celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment