Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blackburn bid for 'new Batistuta'

Blackburn bid for ‘new Batistuta’
THERE will be no marquee signings for Blackburn Rovers during this transfer window, but Ewood Park boss Steve Kean would settle for the new Gabriel Batistuta.
Read more on The Electric New Paper

Hotwheels – Ratbomb
David Beckham

Image by Leap Kye
2008 First Edtion


David Beckham

Image by mclgreenville / memorymotel
Metro Station. Forgot the name.
Another Metro shot from way back.

My room
David Beckham

Image by Leap Kye
Panografie, "ok" to me. Well, initially the pic wasnt that "bad", but after "advance blending" it, everything was altered. Dang. But, you know, we learn form experience.

And then i realised that this aint panographie after all.

So my friends and I all agreed that David Beckham is a sexy beast…. :Pby TimUrbanOwns (Jen )

I liked a YouTube video — David Beckham's Hidden Camera Fun! http://youtu.be/In9XbjyCbnY?aby tragicmove (Fay )

#DavidBeckham: Caroline Wozniacki Meets David Beckham and the LA Galaxy http://bit.ly/dXwpGjby DavidBeckhamNws (David Beckham)

David Beckham Trivia!
I think another still good but not as mainstream soccer star is Ronaldo. I think he would have been a better choice than David Beckham because he could show the U.S. population some nice dribbling moves and goals.

Answer by Adam S: Dawn of hope 10,14,9,19!
Of course Ronaldo would help. Before the season I heard that FC Dallas was trying to sign Edgar Davids, but it fell through. He’s a good player, I would have liked to see him come to america.

No comments:

Post a Comment