Saturday, January 1, 2011

Evergreen Oor Wullie tops book list

Evergreen Oor Wullie tops book list
Scottish schoolboy Oor Wullie has beaten vampires to the most popular spot on children’s bookshelves this year, a new survey revealed. The Oor Wullie Book: 2011 topped the charts at Waterstone’s Scottish stores in 2010.
Read more on Aylesbury Today

Twilight Saga New Moon wallpaper
Stephenie Meyer

Image by HeatherWeaver
Wallpaper featuring Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, in Bella’s room. From The Twilight Saga: New Moon. I hope you enjoy!

I put this together with some quotes from New Moon. Photo credit: Summit Entertainment. Book credit: Stephenie Meyer and her publisher.

The Eye of a Vampire
Stephenie Meyer

Image by Caitlin House
i got the idea for this photo from a book called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I love this book and im reading the 3rd one Eclipse at the moment =]

The Host
Stephenie Meyer

Image by Lif…
my book-cover version of Stephenie Meyer’s "The Host".
Yet another outtake of my eye-session yesterday.

And I need your opinion. I want to finally buy a better camera. So I’ve been looking and does anybody of you have experience with the Sony Alpha 300? If you do please drop me a line or something. As for alternative cameras: everything but Canon (because my sister just got one…^^)

Egil Saga by Faun

Great deal on Amazon: 'Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)' by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover … http://amzn.to/aq2Whtby Twilightstores (Steph Langhan)

Dear Stephenie Meyer, I'm sorry your fans are so obnoxious. Try using less glitter. Sincerely, J.K. Rowling. – by rahimacho (Verified Account ☑)

Great deal on Amazon: 'The Twilight Saga Collection' by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover … http://amzn.to/bQwRaYby Twilightstores (Steph Langhan)

Stephenie Meyer Trivia!
I need to write to someone every Thursday because of my teacher and we can write to famous people so i thought Stephenie Meyer cause shes my fave author so please help and a link or tell me how you found out so I know your not faking it and I get some stalker address please!

Answer by Sasami81
Her brother says that you can’t:

“Welcome to the official “webmaster” page of StephenieMeyer.com (The Official Website of Stephenie Meyer). A little about me: my name is Seth, and I am Stephenie Meyer’s little brother.

For those of you hoping to find an email address or a way to contact Stephenie — I apologize. There is currently no way for fans to get in contact with her. Stephenie is still much too busy to re-open her fan email or snail mail addresses. Also, I cannot forward emails. She is in the process of writing/editing multiple books, and I think we can all agree that we would rather that she spends her time writing instead of reading thousands of emails every day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment