Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Five reasons to watch the Golden Globes

Five reasons to watch the Golden Globes
As I’ve said repeatedly on this blog, the Golden Globes are very silly (and, contrary to popular belief, mean nothing whatsoever in terms of Oscar buzz). But I always watch them anyway, because silly can be a lot of fun. Here are five reasons why:
Read more on Seattle Times

Batman forever
Drew Barrymore

Image by phill.d
Batman Forever was a 1995 superhero film based on the fictional DC Comics character Batman. It was the third film in the Batman film franchise and the first one directed by Joel Schumacher, who replaces Tim Burton who directed the first two films in the franchise, Batman and Batman Returns. It is also the first and only film in the franchise to star Val Kilmer as Batman, who replaces Michael Keaton from the first two films from the franchise. The film also marked the series debut of Robin. The film’s cast included Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carrey, Chris O’Donnell, Nicole Kidman, Drew Barrymore and Debi Mazar.

The ABC Regal cinema, also known as the Cannon, which was closed in 1997. It opened in 1936, and was designed by ABC staff architect William R Glen III – it was one of his first designs.

For more pictures and history with archive pictures of this intrepid explore check out Behind the scenes of the Wakefield A.B.C

© phill.d
All my work is © Copyright. No unathorized use allowed. See here for details.

Prop. 8 rally
Drew Barrymore

Image by greginhollywood
Drew Barrymore


Drew Barrymore

Image by ejunk
the fedorko family beagle gets a sweater. Her name is gertie, after drew barrymore’s character in E.T. The deal was, when I found her, that if I got to keep her, mom got to name her. The other dog is named Max, short for "Maxine."

RT @ImSimplyDebbie: I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end."
Drew Barrymoreby Konceited05 (Tamicka)

Drew barrymore's mouth when she speaks > – by isauradossantos (Isaura Dos Santos)

Drew Barrymore needs to get pregnant. If the world doesn't end, my hypothetical children need a Barrymore to define their early teens. – by foxychocolate (Ahlon Gavins)

Drew Barrymore Trivia!
Is it an emotional movie to watch. And how is Barrymore’s performance.

Answer by Beatle Band Aid
I saw it. I wasn’t very impressed. I guess the story line didn’t interest me. I wanted to like it, but I didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment